SAVE HOOT GIBSON

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Let's catch up

We've awarded a few official positions here at MVT. In the heat of learning and bringing this attraction back to life we understand that we've overlooked a few heroes here. I, Hoot Gibson, will now try to correct and name the OFFICIAL cabinet members of MVT.

- Eric W. Minister of Space Travel affairs
- Kyle. Bishop of Holy Matters regarding the future as it might become religion.
- Menutia Minister of Missing Persons and Submarine rides.
- Joe. Surgeon General of anything medical and of flirting with nurses.
- Jennifer. Den mother. "Wendy" to the lost boys who drink too much at Epcot (EPCOT Center) and to the spirit of keeping us "old school".


The honor we've overlooked, and feel horrible for, is the omission of Jamest, who was the FIRST person to comment on this blog....EVER. James T, we bestow upon you the title of.......Captain and chief of the protective forces at Mesa Verde Times. YOU sir will be the first to enter the Hoot and Chief fall out shelter blog, where we will meet in the event of an online disaster such as us having to shut down or being shut down.

Congrats General Jamest

5 comments:

  1. Ahem.. (cough-cough)... Monday, February 1, 2010

    From this day forth, Menutia, you will be known as "Minister of Missing Persons and Submarine Rides @ Mesa Verde Times". (Or is this just an 'honorary decree'?

    And to think that I was going to have 10,000 business cards with this title printed in preparation of my September return to EPCOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN! Sorry, Menutia. I've added you back to list. Forgive me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All is forgiven. I'm happy to report that there have been no further threats of submarines taking over this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, thanks for not mentioning how drunk I was in my picture... When I am in EPCOT Center (I refuse to call it simply Epcot), I always drink too much.

    I guess it's the inner Tomorrow's Child in me mourning the loss of Horizons, WoM, SSE, JII, the Deluge, Kitchen Kabaret, El Rio, The Astuter Computer Review, Feeling the Flow of the Universe of Energy, Cranium Command, SMRT-1, ah, hell, shall I go on...?

    Den Mother to the Masses of Awesome MVT members,
    Jennifer
    AKA, @JennHas2Ns

    P.S. When will you guys ever make a Twitter account?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW WOW WOW! Your heart's in the RIGHT place! Kick ass references!

    Maybe a twitter account. If it doesn't interfere with our brand of story telling:)

    ReplyDelete