SAVE HOOT GIBSON

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Video Clip Explained

^

When we shot this clip we were under the empty Harvester seen here in the lower center. It was a hollow fiberglass prop with most of the back end missing. Of course, one could go under the groves if one were so inclined to walk like an ape through the metal supports and plywood. Chief and I, being two and not one, did it anyway and we liked it under there. The Harvester on the right is one in the video clip.


Here's a shot looking up at the Harvester. There was just enough room to place a camera as you see in the video posted by Chief. This happened totally by chance because I was peeking out through the hole and saw how fucking cool it looked.
This was one of those random times when we happened upon something that was too good for words. It had to be filmed right then and there.
I can't tell you how many times I watched this footage and I even made a six hour VHS loop of it that played over and over again.

1 comment:

  1. The bottom of the Harvester looks really nasty... like butter covered in rancid, gelatinous bacon fat. But because it's in Horizons, I just... want to eat it.

    ReplyDelete