SAVE HOOT GIBSON

Friday, October 21, 2022

Lost Mesa Verde Times Part Four

 Most of these pictures are of Fonz and me. The only reason I can imagine that Chief would have omitted them would be because it would have taken too long to blur his face out of every one. You see, Fonz got hired at Disney right after these pictures were taken. From time to time I see him around and he thanks me for not outing him as part of this particular tomfoolery.


Maybe Ed gave him the second set of prints as a souvenir? That's most likely what happened because I know that Ed was fond of the Fonz. 




That doesn't explain why I had copies of some of the pictures in this envelope...................

1 comment:

  1. Whaaaaaat is happening on the right side of that last picture? I don't remember that "Launch" bit. What part of the ride is that?

    ReplyDelete