SAVE HOOT GIBSON

Friday, October 21, 2022

Long Lost Mesa Verde Times Part One

  The strangest thing that ever happened came a couple of weeks ago when I went over to Chief's moms house to pick up some more of his belongings that she thought I'd like. She's always right I love anything that reminds me of my old friend. This time was a bit different. She gave me a plastic box with a bunch of Paul F. Anderson cassette tapes and a pack of photos mixed in with tons of other stuff. 


After a week or so I got around to the plastic box. I was surprised to see that the photo package had Horizons pics that weren't in the huge photo album with all of his other Horizons stuff. What were these? Extras? You can't imagine how surprised I was when I found that I had never seen most of these pictures before!! Why? We gave each other copies of every single roll of film we took. 

....and now General Electric, The Walt Disney Company, and Pabst Blue Ribbon proudly present "Chief's Mystery Photos"



No comments:

Post a Comment