SAVE HOOT GIBSON

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A few notes from 'ol Hoot gibson

1. I'm moving this weekend but it shouldn't change the pace of this blog. You'll just think I'm on a lazy streak so it'll be fine. HAHA! Chief will jump in and lay down some future goodness.


2. I love the input from you Horizons junkies! We only have 21 followers and that's just fine with me. We're all that's left and like I said before this is all for you.

3. Did you notice the Google ads on the sidebar? I installed those at the beginning because I wanted to see what Google would serve up based on my keywords. Hilarious! A fish market ad, a band called sea fish I think, "book your Epcot vacation" Why? So you WON'T see the ride that this blog is about?, etc. Hardee frickin' har! On a lighter note Chief and I have made 43 cents!

6 comments:

  1. 21 followers is perfect. Our final destination today, the 21st century!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add another follower! (me) Great blog, I read it every day -- even if there are no new updates. :) When are you planning on posting some of that video you've referenced a few times? Dying to see what ya got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 21! yes! haha. Now 22:) The video is coming very soon. We want to offer the best quality we can so it's taking some time to figure out the right settings. It'll be worth the wait for sure. We haven't calculated how many hours we have but trust me it's a massive amount. If you started drinking beer at the beginning of the first tape you'd be dead by the last one:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the pictures! I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Fifteen years from now, there will be no Mission: Space or Journey Into Imagination With Eric Frakkin' Idle tribute sites. Horizons endures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Future Guy: Here, Here! Agreed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Future guy can see the future!!! You are dead on the money, pal.

    ReplyDelete