SAVE HOOT GIBSON

Friday, April 17, 2009

Kitchen Kaberet


Chief and I want to move on the the Mesa Verde Kitchen scene. THIS is the only pic I had of it when Horizons closed the first time! Imagine how my life would be today if this were all I had! I'd be drunk and homeless in a gutter, folks. I'd be telling the other homeless dudes "IF I ONLY HAD ONE............MORE................PICTURE!"
Wow I have a lot of pictures of this scene. This should adequately show how much detail went into this attraction. 80% of this scene wasn't visible from the ride vehicle. Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. Thought it was sad that there were no comments on this one. So, here's one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the picture to start it all, i am amazed at the stuff you guys got to see, if only i could go back and give you guys a couple of cheap nowadays phones

    ReplyDelete